There’s Something Special At GC – Aquatic Therapy!
There’s something really special at Generation Care…
The amazing therapeutic benefits of using the properties of water to speed your recovery include:
- Impact of “unweighting” and use of buoyancy
- Edema (swelling) management due to hydrostatic pressure
- Improved circulation – muscles, heart, lung and more!
- Immersion slightly lowers blood pressure, allowing for folks with borderline hypertension to exercise safely
- Facilitates core activation – just standing in the water!
- Super way for athletes to prepare for high speed turns and cuts with plyometric training in the pool – rapid return to sport!
- And so many more benefits!
Whether you have an acute, recent injury or a more chronic condition, use of Aquatic Therapy can often be the turning point in recovery… and often becomes a part of an ongoing healthy lifestyle.
Generation Care is an official training site for the CAPTCC (Certificate of Aquatic Physical Therapy Clinical Competency) and our therapists are certified in this specialty area. Our pools are available at two convenient locations in Muskegon and Grand Haven.
Call for a free screen today – our pools (and therapists!) are really warm and special!