Generation Care provides the best care because of therapist expertise and advanced training in many areas. One of our company goals is to continue career growth and increase professional development. We are committed to making our therapist the best that they can be. Here are some of our therapists and their certifications.
- Holly Lookabaugh-Deur – Holly is Board Certified as a Geriatric Clinical Specialist by the ABPTS, as well as a Certified Wound Care Specialist (CWS.) She is a certified Fall Prevention instructor and has extensive training aquatic rehabilitation, balance and fall management, and geriatric rehabilitation. She is also certified as a hockey rehab specialist by MAHA. She is a part of the adjunct faculty at Central Michigan University’s Physical Therapy Doctoral program.
- Cristie Anderson – Women and men’s health: pelvic pain, dysfunction in pregnancy and post-partum, colorectal and bowel dysfunction. Advanced Vestibular and Balance specialization. Advanced Neuromuscular NDT training. Physician and community Instructor and lecturer for Advanced Geriatric Management and aquatics for Certified Arthritis. Certified Clinical Instructor.
- Jennifer Bastian – Pediatric Neuro-Developmental Treatment certified (NDT), Pediatric Sensory Integration Techniques.
- Michelle Davis – Certified as a LSVT ™ LOUD speech therapist, ASHA certified, VFSS specialization, Cognitive Care Program/Geriatric focus on dysphagia management and VFSS interpretation & Parkinson’s management.
- Katie Garcia – Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification (PRPC). Professional development/education and advanced specialization in women’s health/men’s health issues for pelvic floor pain and dysfunction and musculoskeletal dysfunction during pregnancy and post-partum from Herman & Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute-PF Level 1, PF Level 2B, Pregnancy and Postpartum, Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification.
- Marcia Geissinger – Certified Pilates instructor, Licensed Zumba instructor, Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Wellness Coach.
- Abby Hilgendorf – APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, Certified as a LSVT BIG™ therapist
- Melanie Danklefsen – Certified Wellness Coach and continuing education courses in Mulligan Concepts.
- Jamie Morris – Board Certified by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties in Orthopedics, Certified Manual Therapist and currently studying dynamic neuromuscular stabilization and developmental kinesiology.
- Stephanie Osborn – Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedics, Certified Ergonomics Specialist, and pursuing certification through the NAIOMT program.
- Eric Bastian – MDT Certification from The McKenzie Institute®
- Heidi Brouwer – Certified in Mulligan Technique
- Shannon Davis – Attending the Low Vision Rehabilitation Graduate School through University of Alabama Birmingham
- Megan Dickerson – Certified as a LSVT BIG™ therapist
- Aleece Passow – Wound Care Specialist
- Leonard Van Gelder – Licensed and Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC), Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), Therapeutic Pain Specialist (TPS) and Spinal Manual Therapist (CSMT) Certification through the International Spine and Pain Institute
- Jeff Rigley – Certified Active Release Technique Practitioner