Concussion Care: Pre-Concussion Testing and Post-Concussion Comprehensive Treatment
Generation Care’s unique concussion program focuses on a multi-dimensional approach to correcting and re-balancing key systems, facilitating a FULL recovery. Physical therapists who specialize in specific treatment approaches, and speech pathologists with specialized training in cognition and executive functioning, work together to clear all systems, preventing problems in the years to come – often overlooked in the initial injury assessment process.
Special Services Population:
• 90% of concussions resolve within two weeks. Subtle problems with dizziness, concentration and memory, neck pain, headache and balance issues may continue for years to come without intervention.
• Cranio-sacral techniques and dermoneuromodulation to assist with treatment of headaches and sensory disturbances
• Vestibular therapy for intermittent vertigo or dizziness
• Balance recovery and re-training
• TMJ – jaw mobility and alignment limitations secondary to trauma
• Upper cervical mobility and stability restored secondary to post-traumatic guarding
• Cognitive assessment and executive function re-training
• Vision and perceptual difficulty
• Progressive sub-symptom exercise progression specific to sport or activity
Why Choose Generation Care?
Generation Care’s unique post-concussion program focuses on a multi-dimensional approach to treating lingering post-concussive symptoms originating from impaired systems of the head, inner ear, TMJ and neck, facilitating an OPTIMAL recovery.
Everyone knows the dangers of concussion in sports these days, but what do you do about it? Our post-concussion team of Jamie, Stephanie, Leonard, Zach, Megan and Michelle address under-treated problems of cognitive delay, craniofacial sensitivity, TMJ, head/neck issues, and vestibular dysfunction.
15% of all concussions have residual physical effects – cognitive, upper neck, jaw, headache, sleep, dizziness, vision issues – just to name a few! Our POST CONCUSSION program is truly one–of-a-kind, addressing 7 critical areas of mobility and function after concussion.
Don’t wait, call us today!