There is no more vulnerable a person than a child; yet, a child has limitless potential. Our team of pediatric Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists focus on a comprehensive approach to the special needs of the whole child and family to address the physical, emotional, intellectual, and social needs of the developing child.
Parent education is a critical component of the pediatric program’s success, and our therapists are helpful with integration of child’s needs into the school IEP process as well.
What We Offer:
• Age and ability focused evaluations
• Intensive, evidence-based pediatric interventions
• Land and aquatic resources
• Vestibular and gross motor programs
• Fine motor and school-readiness activities
• Infant feeding and cleft palate program
• Sensory Integration: Team Approach
• Parent education and team conferencing
• Collaborative efforts with school therapists and teachers
• Articulation and language development
• Motor development
• Serial casting and tone management
• Therapeutic listening
• Group class and summer programs available!
We are here to meet the needs of your family!
Our pediatric team and resources are centralized at our NOCH Rehab facility in Grand Haven- 1015 South Beacon Blvd. 616.847.5293
- David Eilers MS, CCC-SLP
- Lauren Geers, MOTR/L
- Kimberly Mylenek, COTA/L
- Jaclyn Bradley, PT, DPT
- Jennifer Bastian, PT, DPT, C/NDT
Pediatric Patient of the Month:
Paul is our Pediatric Patient of the Month for February! Everyone loves Paul because he greets them with a “hi” and a big smile! Paul has received speech and physical therapy at North Ottawa Community Health System Outpatient Rehabilitation with Jenn & Dave over the past year, and the growth he has made is amazing!
Way to go, Paul!