There is no more vulnerable a person than a child. Yet, a child has limitless potential. Our team of pediatric Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists focuses on a comprehensive approach to the special needs of the whole child and family to address the physical, emotional, intellectual, and social needs of the developing child.
Parent education is a critical component of the pediatric program’s success, and our therapists are helpful with integration of child’s needs into the school IEP process as well.
What We Offer:
• Age and ability focused evaluations
• Intensive, evidence-based pediatric interventions
• Land and aquatic resources
• Vestibular and gross motor programs
• Fine motor and school-readiness activities
• Infant feeding and cleft palate program
• Sensory Integration: Team Approach
• Parent education and team conferencing
• Collaborative efforts with school therapists and teachers
• Articulation and language development
• Motor development
• Serial casting and tone management
• Therapeutic listening
Read more about our Pediatric Rehab Program in Partnership with NOCH in this issue of In Our Community Magazine!