Every cyclist wants to be fast, efficient, and ride without pain. Our physical therapists will analyze the biomechanics of how your body moves on and off the bicycle.
Previous injuries, incorrect postures, and bad habits can lead to asymmetries while cycling. We help cyclists of all disciplines achieve their cycling goals from the touring rider, road racer, mountain bike rider, and time competitor. Each rider has unique needs that can be met through the proper fitting.
We have a strong medical background and can help if you have any kind of back pain, neck pain, saddle discomfort, knee or other joint pain, as well as, numbness and/or tingling of the hands or feet during or after riding. Even if you don’t have any pain, we can help enhance your performance and optimize your efficiency.
MyBIKE Analysis includes:
- 1 on 1 evaluation by a Physical Therapist with special biking expertise
- Video and photo analysis for postural assessment while cycling
- Bike adjustments to meet the needs of the cyclist for pain reduction, injury risk reduction, and improved riding efficiency
- Full body assessment with recommendation of corrective exercises
- Our goal is to facilitate the best bicycle fit while guiding the cyclist toward correcting key musculoskeletal imbalances
A cycling analysis can be performed at our Muskegon, Grand Haven, and Grand Rapids offices.
- $99 for a comprehensive evaluation
- $55 for each individual 30-minute session
- Or, $200 for a package of four (4) 30-minute sessions