Inspire180® Medical Fitness Program
Inspire180® is an individualized, medical fitness program with team support from a licensed physical therapist, certified wellness coach and personal trainers.
We focus on solutions that are simple, effective, life changing and developed with our client’s unique goals and needs in mind.
Training with a Physical Therapist and Certified Wellness Coaching may be covered by your insurance – find out how!
- Formation of habits
- Improving movement and function- Creative exercise training sessions which emphasize full body movements and conditioning using “minimalist” exercise equipment – feel better and move easier.
- Life balance and stress management
- Understanding eating behavior and making practical changes- Keeping food and fat loss simple. We will cut through the myths and focus on the amount of food eaten, rather than what is eaten and empower you to make your own decisions.
- Inspire lifelong wellness- Developing strategies for increasing your daily activity and making healthy choices
“Before starting Inspire180 I had severe bilateral knee pain and was told I was bone on bone. I was probably no longer than a year out from having total knee surgeries. After Inspire180, I am able to function with only occasional discomfort, and anticipate that surgery is now several years out!” -Barb B.
How is the program implemented?
- Following a comprehensive evaluation including critical blood work values, a personalized program is developed with the client:
- Training sessions 2 x week “The staff is far more qualified to train people than any gym I know of.” -Chuck H.
- Wellness coaching 1 x week
- Daily fitness, diet and habit accountability
- Following the first month, frequency and intensity of sessions will be tailored to your needs and personal goals.
“All great people involved from Generation Care. Always felt like I was the only one they were concerned for. The learning experience alone was worth the money. I have my youthful confidence back. It was ample time to get me into a routine… a lifestyle change… to allow me to do this on my own. I feel that I was more that adequately prepared to continue doing this program at home.” -Chuck H.
- Client receives home equipment kit – portable suspension exercise training system, exercise sliders and training materials.
- 3 and 6 month program options to support lifelong change.
- Contact Mel or Lauren to inquire: 231.737.4374